Wednesday, April 14, 2010

1. BLOGS

The reason I decided to start this thing is two fold. First, I happened upon a blog that was cynical and childish at best and it agitated me. It then took my mind back to the many many things in this world that bother me and how much better I do things than other people. I understand how pretentious the previous comment seems, and just how pretentious the following one will seem too, but I would be a liar if I told you I didnt know better about most things than most people. So I guess I'd rather be thought pretentious than a liar. The second reason I started this thing is because its so so simple! I looked into what it takes to start a blog on account of my feeling that someone who could right such a cynical, childish, and straight up silly blog must not have been able to put much effort into it. And again... I was right. So here I am, doing my duty as a man to show you the way; the right way to do it all. Sit back. Relax. And watch me work.

No comments:

Post a Comment